GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF URLAUBSREGION MURTAL
I. Scope, conclusion of a contract
Urlaubsregion Murtal, hereinafter referred to as Tourism Association, acts as an intermediary in the business relationship with the person making a reservation (Guest). In this vein, a contract is entered into between the Guest and the Proprietor (accommodation provider). For the purposes of this contract, the following General Terms and Conditions in the version that is valid at the time of booking are to be applied. Any mutual claims resulting from this contract can only be exercised vis-à-vis the direct contracting party – the Tourism Association does not assume any liability or part-liability.
The Tourism Association agrees with the Guest that the “2006 General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry” (Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions), as well as the following complementary General Terms and Conditions, are valid for the Accommodation Agreement as well as for the arrangement of the Accommodation Agreement.
Click here to download the 2006 General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry.
II. The following is an extract from the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions with regards to “cancellation”: :
-> Each contracting party, Guest and Proprietor alike, may rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration up to 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest without being liable to pay a cancellation fee. The cancellation declaration must be received by the contracting party within the specified timeframe..
-> Up to one month before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest, the Guest may rescind the Accommodation subject to respective cancellation fees..
The cancellation declaration must be received by the contracting party within the specified timeframe.
In such cases, the cancellation fees will be equal to 40% of the total agreed price..
-> If the accommodation is cancelled up to 1 week before the date of arrival, the cancellation fees will be equal to 70 % of the total agreed price, rising to 90% for cancellations during the week prior to the date of arrival..
III. Additional General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Accommodation Contract and the Arrangement Contract are subject to Austrian law.
2. There are no ancillary verbal agreements.
3. Changes and amendments of the contract are to be stated in writing in order to be legally valid.
4. Any disputes arising from this legal transaction – including disputes about the nature of the legal transaction itself – will be settled under the exclusive jurisdiction of the regional court in the Tourism Association’s district..
5. The destination represented by the Tourism Association is the place of the provision of the services.
6. The Proprietor states explicitly that the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions are legally binding for any intermediary activities. Moreover, the Proprietor declares that he is has fully understood the General Terms and Conditions, that he has received them and that he fully accepts these General Terms and Conditions for any intermediary activities.
7. he Tourism Association processes personal and company-related data in accordance with the valid data protection act. The received data will only be gathered, processed and used as is necessary for starting, carrying out or changing the Tourism Association’s own or arranged business relationships. The Tourism Association is entitled to transfer this data to its contracted partners, if this is necessary to enable reservation requests or bookings to be processed.
Furthermore, if explicitly agreed upon by the Guest, the Tourism Association is entitled to gather, use and process the data received by the Guest for consulting, marketing, market research activities and for providing needs-based offers.
8. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the content of the pictures provided by the Proprietors.
Legal notice in accordance with European e-commerce legislation:
Murtaler Platz 1, 8750 Judenburg, Styria – Austria
Phone: +43(0)3572-44249 Fax:+43(0)3572-44249-4
Take advantage of a large number of price reductions and discounts at exciting excursion destinations in the Murtal region. You have the pick of attractive offers made available by regional traders and businesses.